1. Hicham Lakhlef, Abdelmadjid Bouabdallah, Michel Raynal and Julien Bourgeois : Agent-based Broadcast Protocols for the Internet of Things, Journal of Computer Communication, 2018
2. Djamel Eddine Kouicem, Abdelmadjid Bouabdallah and Hicham Lakhlef : Internet of Things Security: A top-down Survey, Computer Networks, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comnet.2018.03.012, 2018
3. Hicham Lakhlef: A multi-level clustering scheme based on cliques and clusters for wireless sensor networks. Computers & Electrical Engineering 48: 436-450 (2015)
4. Hicham Lakhlef, Julien Bourgeois: Fast and robust self-organization for micro-electro-mechanical robotic systems. Computer Networks 93: 141-152 (2015)
5. Hicham Lakhlef, Julien Bourgeois, Hakim Mabed, Seth Copen Goldstein: Energy-aware parallel self-reconfiguration for chains microrobot networks. J. Parallel Distrib. Comput. 75: 67-80 (2015)
6. Hicham Lakhlef, Hakim Mabed, Julien Bourgeois: Optimization of the logical topology for mobile MEMS networks. J. Network and Computer Applications 42: 163-177 (2014)
7. Hicham Lakhlef, Hakim Mabed, Julien Bourgeois: An energy and memory-efficient distributed self-reconfiguration for modular sensor/robot networks. The Journal of Supercomputing 69(2): 908-929 (2014)
8. Abdelhak Bentaleb, Hicham Lakhlef, and Jean-Frédéric Myoupo Dynamic: Source Routing with Delay and Bandwidth guarantees for mobile ad hoc networks, International Journal of Communications and Information Sciences (JCIS), 2012.
9. Hicham Lakhlef, Alain Bomgni, and Jean-Frédéric Myoupo : An Eﬃcient Permutation Routing Protocol in Multi-Hop Wireless Sensor Networks, International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology (IJACT), Vol. 3, Number 6, pp. 207-214, 2011.
1. Djamel Eddine Kouicem, Abdelmadjid Bouabdallah and Hicham Lakhlef : Distributed Fine-Grained Secure Control of Smart Actuators in Internet of Things IEEE ISPA 2017 : 15th IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing with Applications, China 2017
2. Abdelmadjid Bouabdallah, Hicham Lakhlef, Michel Raynal, François Taiani: Providing Collison-free Communication for Large Scale Wireless Networks , The 31th IEEE AINA 2016, IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications, IEEE Computer Society, Taipei, Taiwan, March 2017
3. Hicham Lakhlef, Michel Raynal, Julien Bourgeois: Efficient Broadcast Protocol for the Internet of Things. 30th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications, AINA 2016, Crans-Montana, Switzerland, 23-25 March,998-1005, 2016
4. Davide Frey, Hicham Lakhlef, Michel Raynal: Optimal Collision/Conflict-Free Distance-2 Coloring in Wireless Synchronous Broadcast/Receive Tree Networks., 45th International Conference on Parallel Processing, ICPP 2016, Philadelphia, PA, USA, August 16-19, 350-359, 2016
5. Julien Bourgeois,Benoît Piranda, André Naz, Hicham Lakhlef, Nicolas Boillot, Hakim Mabed, Dominique Douthaut, Thadeu Tucci : Programmable matter as a cyber-physical conjugation, IEEE SMC,the 2016 IEEEInternational Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Budapest, Hungary, 2016
6. Hicham Lakhlef, Michel Raynal and Francois Taiani: Vertex Coloring with Communication and Local Memory Constraints in Synchronous Broadcast Networks. 12th International Symposium on Algorithms and Experiments for Wireless Sensor Networks - ALGOSENSORS 2016. AUGUST 25-26, AARHUS, DENMARK
7. Hicham Lakhlef, Julien Bourgeois, Saad Harous, Jean Frédéric Myoupo: Collision-Free Routing Protocol in Multi-hop Wireless Sensor Networks. In CIT 2015, The 15th IEEE Int. Conf. on Computer and Information Technology, Liverpool, UK, pages 92–99, October 2015
8. Hicham Lakhlef, Julien Bourgeois: On the mapless reconfiguration for modular robots: Results and future directions. ROBIO 2015: 78-83
9. Hicham Lakhlef, Julien Bourgeois, Hakim Mabed: Robust Parallel Redeployment Algorithm for MEMS Microrobots. In AINA 2014, 28th IEEE Int. Conf. on Advanced Information Networking and Applications, Victoria, Canada, pages 1057–1064, May 2014
10. Hicham Lakhlef, Hakim Mabed, Julien Bourgeois: Efficient Parallel Self-Reconfiguration Algorithm for MEMS Microrobots. In PDP 2014, 22nd Euromicro Int. Conf. on Parallel, Distributed, and Network-Based Processing, Torino, Italy, pages 1057–1064, February 2014.
11. Hicham Lakhlef, Hakim Mabed, Julien Bourgeois: Parallel self-reconfiguration for MEMS microrobots. In EUROCON 2013, 7-th IEEE International Conference on Computer as a Tool, Zagreb, Croatia, pages 283–290, July 2013
12. Hicham Lakhlef, Hakim Mabed, Julien Bourgeois: Distributed and Dynamic Map-less Self-reconfiguration for Microrobot Networks. In NCA 2013, 12th IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications, Cambridge, MA, United States, pages 55–60, August 2013
13. Hicham Lakhlef, Abdelhak Bentaleb, Jean-Frédéric Myoupo, Abdelhak Boubatra, Saad Harous: Cliques and Clusters based Hierarchical Scheme for Sensor Networks Partitioning. In IEEE GCC 2013, 7-th IEEE GCC Conference and Exhibition, Doha, Qatar, pages 355-360, November 2013.
14. Hicham Lakhlef, Hakim Mabed, Julien Bourgeois: Distributed and efficient algorithm for self-reconfiguration of MEMS microrobots. In SAC 2013, 28-th ACM Symposium On Applied Computing, Coimbra, Portugal, pages 560–566, March 2013
15. Hicham Lakhlef, Hakim Mabed, Julien Bourgeois: Dynamicity to Save Energy in Microrobots Reconfiguration. In UIC 2013,10th IEEE Int. Conf. on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing, Salerne, Italy, pages 246–253, December 2013
16. Hakim Mabed, Hicham Lakhlef, Julien Bourgeois: Fully distributed redeployment algorithm for multi-robot system. In NetGCooP'12, 6th Int. Conf. on NETwork Games, COntrol and OPtimization, Avignon, France, pages 139–144, November 2012.
17. Hicham Lakhlef and Jean-Frédéric Myoupo Secure permutation routing protocol in multi-hop wireless sensor networks. In SAM 2011, 9-th International Conference on Security and Management, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, July 2011