This is an old revision of the document!
- Thesis subject in Labex MS2T project: “A Systems-of-Systems approach for modeling and integrating human factors in risk analysis: Application to advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and railway systems“. pdf.
- Subeer Rangra, Mohamed Sallak, Walter Schön, Frédéric Vanderhaegen, “Human reliability assessment under uncertainty - towards a formal method”, 6th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE 2015) and the Affiliated Conferences, USA, AHFE 2015. pdf.
- Subeer Rangra, Mohamed Sallak, Walter Schön, Frédéric Vanderhaegen, “On the Study of Human Reliability in Transportation Systems of Systems”, 10th International Conference on System of Systems Engineering (SoSE), USA, 2015. pdf.
- Yunhui Hou, Mohamed Sallak, Walter Schön, “Reliability analysis of multi-state systems using random set theory”, European Safety and Reliability Conference ESREL, Switzerland, 2015.
- Yunhui Hou, Mohamed Sallak, Walter Schön, “Availability analysis of systems using random set theory”, 9th IFAC Symposium on Fault Detection, Supervision and Safety of Technical Processes, France, 2015.
- Kaoutar Rhazali, “Availability optimization of multi-state systems”, Master thesis, 2015.